Tuesday, November 24, 2009

It's Been Crazy with my Online Store.... !! And other things!

So I guess the holidays really are here... orders have been out of control on my shop and I've got tons of stuff to do. Great thing is... I'm making money and I'm doing something that I love: creating!

Everything is going pretty well for us, we are getting closer and closer to Thanksgiving and I'm looking forward to pigging out (the one day of the year that you can... and nobody can say anything to you!). I love turkey, and most of all I love mashed potatoes... mmm my favorite!

We are all doing well. Hannah is loving Kindergarten and gets smarter every day. Some of the things she does amazes me. She turned 6 last week, and I can believe how big my baby is getting. I will definitely be posting pictures from her 6th Birthday here soon. Just gotta get these orders done first! Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

No comments: