Friday, February 12, 2010

Random Happenings of Hannah and Us..

Hannah is doing really well! She's my bright, spunky 6 year old as always! Tons of energy, and tons of personality! She is the light of our lives. Recently I had an opportunity to go to the Phillipines for 2 months for work, but I think the thing stopping me was her... I just couldn't be without my babe for that long! Although I would love to go.. I think 2 months is too long, and that I should wait until she is older. Well, here are some random happenings of Hannah! Boy, do I love that girl!



- Hannah is on a competition dance team at Syracuse Dance Academy. Here is her starting pose for their competition dance routine! Look at those long dancer legs! We call them "Nana legs", because they are long like her Nana's (my Mama)







My beautiful girl on Christmas Day 2009! Christmas is her favorite time of the year! She looked so beautiful in the dress she got from her Nana, and the bow I made her to match! Here's she checking out her "Preteen" Dora doll from Paw Paw and Grandma Jen!

David and I spent this last New Year's with our friends, LeeAnn and Zach Jones. We went out to dinner at Iggy's, went to see "Avatar", and went to the Comedy Club. We had a great time!






Well, I will be posting more pictures later... right now I have to get ready to go back to the grind! Happy Valentine's everyone!


No comments: